Welcome To Holy Redeemer School
We invite you to be a part of Holy Redeemer School. A tradition established by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, where generation after generation of families continue to value what Holy Redeemer stands for, a partner in seeking Christ, our teacher and Savior.
Students of all faiths are welcome to be a part of the Holy Redeemer School family. At Holy Redeemer, NO student is turned away because of financial challenges; tuition assistance is available as needed. We continually strive to keep our tuition cost as affordable as possible so that any family desiring to give their child a Catholic Education may do so.
Please take a look around our website to get a feel for what Holy Redeemer School can offer your family. Then call, email, or stop by. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about HRS.
Join us, in a family tradition, a quality Catholic education at Holy Redeemer School!!
- No Scrip on Wednesday, November 26th.
- No STARS on Wednesday, November 26th.
- Mandatory Parent Meeting for 6th Grade Parents Monday, November 3rd at 7:30 p.m. in the Holy Redeemer Teachers’ Lounge to discuss the Camp Foley Breakfast that will happen on December 7th.
- November 5, 20142:20 Dismissal
- November 6, 2014Grade 7 Liturgy
- November 12, 20142:20 Dismissal
- November 13, 2014Grade 6 Liturgy
- November 14, 2014Gr 6 sings at HIll Street