1. FAQ: Do you have to be 18 to purchase a raffle ticket and/or win a prize?
Yes. In accordance with Minnesota State Gambling Laws, only persons age 18 or older may purchase raffle tickets or otherwise participate in lawful gambling.
2. FAQ: Who should checks be written out to?
The school the ticket is being purchased from. All the money raised from the Catholic Schools Raffle stays at the school; Catholic United Financial is not involved in any of the money transactions.
3. FAQ: Does the ticket need to be filled out completely? What does Catholic United do with my information?
As the ticket rules state, the ticket must be filled out completely. Catholic United reserves the right to capture information on the raffle tickets. However, if you would prefer us not to capture your information, simply write, "Do not contact" or "DNC" on your tickets and we will honor your wishes.
4. FAQ: Are the Top Selling Student Prize and Top Selling Classroom prize per school?
Yes. Each school participating in the raffle will receive 1 Kindle Fire Tablet for their top selling student (or family) and 1 Pizza Party for their top selling classroom!
5. FAQ: Does it have to be a pizza party for the top selling classroom?
No. In the past we have had schools give their students ice cream parties, malt parties, root beer float parties – whatever you dream up you can do and Catholic United will reimburse up to $125 of your party.