Holy Redeemer School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
Holy Redeemer School Enrollment Guidelines
The following guidelines are used in determining eligibility:
1. People who presently have children in the school.
2. Registered and contributing parishioners of Holy Redeemer Parish.
3. Children of non-Catholic families are expected to participate in the religious instruction and formation provided.
4. All families are asked to consider paying the full cost of education per student if they have the financial resources to do so.
5. Children must be five (5) years of age before September 1, of the current school year in order to enter Kindergarten. Students entering first grade will have celebrated their 6th birthday before September 1.
6. All enrolled students must be in compliance with state guidelines regarding immunizations.
7. Special needs students will be accommodated according to personnel and financial resources. The student may be placed on a three-month probationary status to determine if the needs of the student can be met.
When a parent enrolls his/her child in Holy Redeemer School, a parent agrees to follow the rules of Holy Redeemer School. When Holy Redeemer School accepts the parent’s payment of tuition or other consideration, Holy Redeemer School has entered into a contract to educate the student. The education of a student is a partnership between the parents and the school. Just as the parent has the right to withdraw a child if desired, the school administration reserves the right to require the withdrawal of a student if the administration determines that the partnership is irretrievably broken.